Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
BackingStore not accessible after copying iw-store
Paul
Hi I am in the process of testing and building a runbook for the migration of our TeamSite servers from Windows NT to Windows 2000 and I have hit a snag. I copied over the iw-store from one of our production machines and only one of the three stores actually works. the other two give the following error message that I haven't encountered before and can't find reference to. Can you help?
SCI Error: "No branch found" in pgwriter1.cpp:2684
sci_FindBranchByID(fSCISession, &fServer, archive, branch, &brInfo)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
That error does not help.
Check the log files, iwserver, iwtrace, etc. Post any errors that seem interesting.
ALso, what rev of TS ?
Since this is NT, I certainly hope you are using domain login/groups
HTH
Andy
ts_user
Paul,
Check the iwtrace file for any errors specific to backing store. I received a similar looking error before when I copied backing store from one of our production servers to the test box. The reason why I received that error was because there was an error while copying the backing store. When I copied the backing store again from one of our backups, it worked fine. What process are you using for copying your backing store from production? Are you freezing the backing store or taking a copy from one of your backups? Check the size of the iw-store on both the source and destination.
Paul
That was it. The size of the store on the new machine was 50MB smaller than the old. I re-copied the store and all is well.