Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 5.5.2 Upgrade - webdesktst.war
farabi
Hi,
In the process of upgrading to TeamSite 5.5.2 on Solaris (From TS 5.01 SP2) I encountered the following warnings. Are they critical or can I ignore these messages? can anyone help me with this?
!!! Warning !!!
WEB-INF/webapp.ver is not found in webdesktst.war.
/opt/teamsite/iw-home/httpd/webapps/webdesktst.war will not
be installed on the system.
Please upgrade the product package in order to re-install webdesktst.war.
Removing webapp tsadmin... done.
Installing [ tsadmin.war ] as webapp tsadmin... Configuring JSPs... ... done.
Executing /opt/teamsite/iw-home/httpd/webapps/installinfo/tsadmin/WEB-INF/post-install_webapp.ipl
!!! Warning !!!
WEB-INF/webapp.ver is not found in webdesktst.war.
/opt/teamsite/iw-home/httpd/webapps/webdesktst.war will not
be installed on the system.
Please upgrade the product package in order to re-install webdesktst.war.
Installing [ eventsubsystem.war ] as webapp eventsubsystem... Configuring JSPs... ... done.
!!! Warning !!!
WEB-INF/webapp.ver is not found in webdesktst.war.
/opt/teamsite/iw-home/httpd/webapps/webdesktst.war will not
be installed on the system.
Please upgrade the product package in order to re-install webdesktst.war.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'd suggest you contact support - I certainly wouldn't be comfortable moving forward with those kind of error messages showing up without contacting them.
Also - I'm assuming you've gone through the upgrade / backing store conversion process - right?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com