Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Editing rack script for controlled vocabulary
System
I'm trying to migrate from MT 3.5 to MT 4.0. The existing 3.5 metatagger.cfg has categories like this:
<category>
<categoryType>DESCRIPTOR_LIST</categoryType>
<title>Languages</title>
<tag>languages</tag>
<dbName>languages_lookup</dbName>
<SRscript>
tokenize -stopwords english_stopwords.txt -ignorepunctuation;
extract -config extract_language.cfg;
</SRscript>
</category>
In MT 4.0, the categories are replaced by fields in metatagger.cfg. The "Languages" field type is CONTROLLED_VOCABULARY (created from a browse only project). In the MetaTagger Admin UI, it says "Use MetaTagger Studio or the iwmtbuild CLT to edit facets". I can't add rack script to the languages field via the Admin UI. And the MetaTagger Studio User Guide does not cover how to edit rack script using the MetaTager Studio, either.
How will I implement the rack script that extract and apply default language values?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
In addition to the changes described above, rack script options have changed. In the place of the “tokenize” rack phase and all of its components, there is now the “parse” rack phase, with a new set of possible flags and parameters. The new “language” rack phase also takes the place of other 3.X rack phases.
Also, the admin ui has a place to update the rack script - it is under Content Processor Groups > Fields.
Theattached table, racks.html, shows the relationship between the old and new options. Rewrite your rack script accordingly.
Nikko
Migrateduser
Nikko,
Thanks for your response. The "languages" filed is created when I "deploy" the browse only project via the MT Admin UI. From the MT Admin UI, when I navigate to Tagging Configuration0->Content Processor Stages->Fields, I can see the languages filed entry as follows:
languages
Rack Script :
Field Type: CONTROLLED_VOCABULARY
Status: Ready
Used By: Binary Content Processor, Default Content Processor
However, the only option that I have is to "delete" this field. For all the "CONTROLLED_VOCABULARY" field type, I only get the "delete" option. For the fields that are "ATTRIBUTE" type, I get "edit" and "delete" options. That's why I said in my original posting that I can't add rack script from the Admin UI! Do you know what the problem might be?