Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
limiting access to ui_customer entries
skip11
Hi,
TS 6.1 Sol8.
I am attempting to implement the command_line.cgi in ui_custmer.xml. The command line
window pops up, but I'm informed that "You are not high enough level to run this! ".
The user needs to be master, and is. My entry in ui_custmer.xm is as follows:
<link id="cu.RunCmd.link"
operationID="cu.RunCmd.op"
label="Run commands"
description="Run all commands in bin"
url="/../iw-bin/command_line.cgi"
windowFeatures="width=800,height=600,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,toolbar=yes"
target="_blank"/>
Do I add an entry in windowFeatures for "master" ala the old style custom menu items in iw.cfg,
or is it comething else ?
thanks in advance,
RB
CSG
Zürich
R.Barger
Credit Suisse Group
Zurich, Switzerland
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Try changinging:
url="/../iw-bin/command_line.cgi"
to
url="/../iw-bin/
iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/
command_line.cgi"
(run
make_toolkit.ipl
...) and see if that helps.
The
iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi
is used to run the script listed after it
as
the user who is logged into TeamSite rather than as the TeamSite server process owner.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
skip11
Thanks Fish,
I get the following:
<iw-home>httpd/webapps/content_center/WEB-INF/conf/customer
su1sr6$ /cs/iw-home/bin/make_toolkit.ipl
./etc/webapp.ver was not found.
Are you in the right directory?
where do I need to be to run it ?
thanks,
R.Barger
Credit Suisse Group
Zurich, Switzerland
Adam Stoller
RTFM - you need to be in the customer_src directory, or provide the path to the customer_src directory with the '-src' flag.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com