Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
2nd Life Amethyst
System
Why is it that the jump from Diamond to 2nd Life Amethyst is 700 posts, but from 2nd Life Amethyst to 2nd Life Sapphire is only 600 posts? Also the jump from Ruby to Diamond was only 300 then the next jump is 700? Seems a bit extreme. Not that I'll be worrying about this for myself for a LONNNNNG time. But just seemed unusual.
Source of numbers:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/browse/contribution.html
- Jason
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The term "2nd Life" is kinda lame. What originality.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
nipper
They should make anything after Diamond a type of fish. No one else has a chance of seeing those levels.
Andy
Migrateduser
Nipper,
I tend to disagree... I will see those levels... In about 10 years.
- Jason
Adam Stoller
sounds good to me - better yet not just fish, but sushi - and just use alphabetic ordering like:
Aji, Akagai, Awabi, Ebi, Hamachi, Hirame, Hokkigai, Ika, Ikura, Kani, Katsuo, Maguro, Saba, Sake, Sawara, Tako, Tamago, Toro, Unagi, Uni, ... etc.
And keep them all a consistant 300 or 500 posts apart ...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
yeah, now we get input on this, I asked golden posters for input on this about 6 months ago,and got very little response. I don't remember now why we chose those distances between rewards... Perhaps non-symmetry is good for technical types.
lissa