Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workspaces
System
I note that there is a Workspace Search dialog in the Dialog Editor - but I can't find anywhere in the client (filesite) where it gets used - am I missing something?
Cheers
D
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I've raised this as an isue, it's not easy to search for workspaces in the client.
In filesite, right click on "My Matters" and click Add Shortcut. In the Dialog, click on the search button on the menu.
Hope this helps
Richard
This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic.
Migrateduser
Yes, its also irritating that you the Workspace Searches that you can create and add to a Workspace in the Web Client, can't be accessed, or created from the FileSite client - this would be exceedingly useful.
Darryl.