Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD 6.0 error
fgomez
Hi!
When we try to login to OD 6.0, we obtain this error in Login window
Failed to locate Access Service, ; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
Can you help me?
Thks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
NathansDIS
I assume that you made sure that the Interwoven AccessService, the OD 6 service and OD 6 UI admin services are running on the target server? If these services are running, you might try telneting to the 8081 port on the server to see if a firewall rule is blocking your connection. Hope this helps.
-nathan
Washington State DIS
~~~
kelvin
Hi,
I think OD6.0 requires ContentServices Foundation services to be installed. Try downloading, install and I think you should be able to login. Do read carefully the its installation manual as it does give an impact on the outcome. Good luck.