Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Invalid Workflow Error
MahmoodA
Hello,
I was getting an invalid workflow error stating I was missing the sharedby command from my grouptask, even though it is there. I think I might be doing something else wrong, but I can't seem to figure it out. I have attached a screenshot of the error. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
<grouptask name='DCR Review' description='Please review' lock="t">
__INSERT__("<areavpath v='$area_vpath'/>");
<successors>
<successorset description='Approve'>
<succ v='Submit'/>
</successorset>
<successorset description='Reject'>
__INSERT__("<succ v='$group1'/>");
</successorset>
</successors>
<sharedby>
__INSERT__("$group2");
</sharedby>
</grouptask>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Your sharedby field should be something like this:
<group v = "group2"/>
nipper
if you want to insert it:
<user v = "__INSERT__($thisowner);"/>
MahmoodA
Thank you very much. Now that I see the right way to do it, it makes alot more sense, appreciate it.