Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwconvert - TS 4.5.1 to 5.5.2
raviswamy
Hi,
I have run the iwconvert.ipl CLT which has run successfully ( as per the log created which gives the no of files copied ). But when log in to TeamSite I do not see any branch structure on the new TS Server. Am I missing something ?
Help would be really appreciated.
Thanx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
get your sysadmin to check permissions on your backing store, check also iw.cfg setting for backing store
also, did you start the server?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
raviswamy
Thanx Greg.
I was pointing to the wrong store. It worked now.
gzevin
yep, I knew it
.. hit that issue a few times already
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU