Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
sending err msg from one task to another
Annad
Hi,
Is there a way to send an error message from one task to the next. I am running a scrip on a task in the workflow and whatever error message I get there, I want to be able to pass it onto the next task in the row. I thought there would be a 'setComment' function for the wf job object, but I couldn't find it.
Thanks.
Anna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
The easiest method for passing information between tasks is to use job variables (if all tasks need to share the info) or task variables (if only one task needs the info).
See
perldoc TeamSite::WFworkflow
and
TeamSite::WFtask
for SetVariable
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K