Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Wizard does not attach files to
hluciano
I just upgrade from TeamSite 5.5.2 SP4 to TeamSite 6.1. So far I have not been able to solve this issue. When editing or creating a new DCR the wizard allow me to continue next and create a "new job" which it does with the corresponding workflow for that workarea. However it does not attach the files to the job. I think I am missing something on my workflows to handling jobs created through the wizard.
Thanks
Hector Luciano
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Is this something that worked with the same workflows in 5.5.2 SP4? Your workflow have to be written so that the include the selected files in the initial task(s) -- or whichever tasks you desire. Most of the out-of-the-box workflows do this. The UI does not automatically attach files to the tasks of a new job. It just makes the list of files available to the instantiator.
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer
hluciano
It turns out that this issue had nothing to do with the upgrade to 6.1. It was just missing code in my workflows to support attaching files from any initial task(s). Brinko, I found my solution from the out-of-the-box workflows. Thank you.