Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
set dcr and asp name
jimE
I have a presentation teplate that I need to assign the dcr name and the asp name, and path of the output to, I'm rather new to this and would appreciate any help
Thanks
Jim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'd suggest starting with the TeamSite Templating Developer's Guide and the on-line docs at
http://your-teamsite-server/iw/help/tst/pt
If you feel a bit overwhelmed by that - I'd strongly suggest taking one or more of the training courses offered by Interwoven (there are web-based and classroom style courses to choose from)
If you feel you've got a grasp on the general concepts but are having problems with a specific issue - by all means post it here and someone will likely help you.
If you don't feel you have a grasp on the general concepts - and you either can't/won't get training - I suggest you hire a consultant to do the work for you and make sure they explain what they did (kind of like training but scoped to the specific job at hand rather than general practices and delivered by someone who may or may not know how to impart knowledge to others).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com