Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ContentServices SDK Java Samples
jagiyer
Hello,
I am working on Teamsite 6.0L
I installed the ContentServices SDK Java samples and when i try to execute a sample to get the files in the workarea,i am getting the following error:
E:\iw-home\cssdk\java>java GetWorkarea
The factory cannot be initialized
com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactoryInitializationException: (Factory initiali
zation failed)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactory.getFactory(CSFactory.java:130)
at GetWorkarea.main(GetWorkarea.java:66)
Root cause:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
cssdk in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1344)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:744)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:815)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.jni.CSJNILoader.init(CSJNILoader.java:53
)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSLocalFactory.getFactory(CSLocalFactory
.java:173)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactory.getFactory(CSFactory.java:128)
at GetWorkarea.main(GetWorkarea.java:66)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
at GetWorkarea.main(GetWorkarea.java:77
I have set the CLASSPATH as below:
E:\iw-home\cssdk\java>set classpath
classpath=c:\jars\activation.jar;c:\jars\mail.jar;E:\iw-home\cssdk\lib\cssdkiface.jar;E:\iw-home\cssdk\lib\cssdkjni.jar;E:\iw-home\cssdk\lib\dom.jar;E:\iw-home\
cssdk\lib\jaxen-full.jar;E:\iw-home\cssdk\lib\jstl.jar;E:\iw-home\cssdk\lib\jaxp-api.jar;E:\iw-home\cssdk\lib\jdbc2_0-stdext.jar;E:\iw-home\cssdk\lib\sax.jar;E:
\iw-home\cssdk\lib\saxpath.jar;E:\iw-home\cssdk\lib\standard.jar;E:\iw-home\cssdk\lib\xalan.jar;E:\iw-home\cssdk\lib\xercesImpl.jar;e:\iw-home\tools\java1.3\lib\dt.jar;e:\iw-home\tools\java1.3\lib\tools.jar;e:\iw-home\tools\java1.3\jre\lib\rt.jar;.;
Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks,
Jag....
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jagiyer
The Issue is Resolved. The cssdk location should be specified in the Path Variable (Something like C:\iw-home\cssdk
Thanks to everyone who looked at this post.
jag....