Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
generated page directory
naumank
Hi,
I am genterating pages which is output from the PT and I want to store in some specific directory but when i click on the generate page button from DCT it shows the dialogue box from the root of the branch or Work area(specify in branch-regex) but i want it shows some specific directory on the dialogue box.so please anybody knows how can i make my dialogue box appears for saving my generated page from PT with the specific directory?
Second thing when user click on save button, is it possible that saving the dcr and generated output page process run together?
I would really appreciate your comment.
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
It is an FAQ, I suppose
Well, it's not possible to do exactly what you are asking, however it's reccommended that you create a workflow that will let you generate in a particular directory. And there could be a number of ways you do it. One is to cerate a separate field in a DCR that would point to a target directory. Another - will mimic the structore of the folder where you saved yor DCR, etc, etc.
as to your second question - you can launch a workflow on the save event (tt_data). Also, if you don't press on save, and press Generate, it will save automatically (I am referring to 6.1)
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
naumank
Thanks Greg to your answer to make it clear.