Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Using HTML Transit with TeamSite
suzanner
I was wondering if anybody is currently using HTML Transit (or a similar HTML transformation tool) with in TeamSite?
We have certain content items that will be authored in Word for example - but will be transformed using HTML Transit prior to being published to our Portal. The design we are looking at is quite clunky (export Word from TeamSite, transform the document, import the HTML back to TeamSite then publish).
Does anyone have any examples or ideas of a cleaner approach ?
Thanks
Suzanne
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
If you are authoring in Word and this is a business requirment, I am afraid you will be dealing with some sort of transformation tools.
I think you still could make some efforts in making the things transparent by employing a custom workflow.
PS. Interewoven & Stellent together... what a synergy!
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU