Dear All,
I have installed the Content Servies SDK onto the TeamSite 6.1 server but cannot run any of the demos and get the error listed below. I think the error is saying something about the dsk path but I have alreay set path with SDKLIBDIR=D:\iw-home\CSSDK_Client
Does anyone know what the problem could be ?
Thanks in advance
Lee

\iw-home\java\test>lee2.bat

\iw-home\java\test>javac -classpath "axis.jar;commons-discovery.jar;commons-lo
gging.jar;cssdkiface.jar;cssdksoap.jar;jaxrpc.jar;jcert.jar;jnet.jar;jsse.jar;lo
g4j.jar;saaj.jar;wsdl4j.jar;xercesImpl.jar;xml-apis.jar;cssdkjni.jar;D:\iw-home\
CSSDK_Client;." test.java

\iw-home\java\test>java -cp "axis.jar;commons-discovery.jar;commons-logging.ja
r;cssdkiface.jar;cssdksoap.jar;jaxrpc.jar;jcert.jar;jnet.jar;jsse.jar;log4j.jar;
saaj.jar;wsdl4j.jar;xercesImpl.jar;xml-apis.jar;cssdkjni.jar;D:\iw-home\CSSDK_Cl
ient;." test
Exception in thread "main" com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactoryInitializationE
xception: (Factory initialization failed)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactory.getFactory(CSFactory.java:130)
at test.main(test.java:25)
Root cause:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactory.getFactory(CSFactory.java:128)
at test.main(test.java:25)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no cssdk in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1491)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:788)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:834)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.jni.CSJNILoader.init(CSJNILoader.java:53
)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSLocalFactory.getFactory(CSLocalFactory
.java:171)
... 6 more

\iw-home\java\test>

\iw-home\java\test>java -cp "axis.jar;commons-discovery.jar;commons-logging.ja
r;cssdkiface.jar;cssdksoap.jar;jaxrpc.jar;jcert.jar;jnet.jar;jsse.jar;log4j.jar;
saaj.jar;wsdl4j.jar;xercesImpl.jar;xml-apis.jar;cssdkjni.jar;D:\iw-home\CSSDK_Cl
ient;." test
Exception in thread "main" com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactoryInitializationE
xception: (Factory initialization failed)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactory.getFactory(CSFactory.java:130)
at test.main(test.java:26)
Root cause:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactory.getFactory(CSFactory.java:128)
at test.main(test.java:26)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no cssdk in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1491)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:788)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:834)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.jni.CSJNILoader.init(CSJNILoader.java:53
)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSLocalFactory.getFactory(CSLocalFactory