Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Output to user during Generate
alanhill
Hi,
I currently use TS 5.5.1.
I wondered if there was any way of interrupting a Teamsite Generation process to give the user some message or choice, then to carry on. Alternatively, to create a log of events during generation and make this available to the user (or open it automatically) once the generation has completed.
We have several templates available to users where it would be very useful to give them some output other than the generated file(s) that they may check before submitting the files to live.
Thanks
Teamsite Template Developer
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't think there's any way to do this solely within templating.
You could do this via a workflow process or even a custom menu item perhaps.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com