Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD + EA
Mfitch
I'm trying to find an example deployment script that shows part of the new functionality
(from KB 51751)
OpenDeploy enables the federation of multiple TeamSite instances by deploying files with their extended attributes between backing stores. Enterprises with distributed TeamSite servers can synchronize content on a change-driven, ad hoc or scheduled basis.
Specifically, I'd like to deploy some of a branch (files + ea's) to another TS server.
Thanks for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I haven't needed to do this [yet] so I don't have any ready-made examples - but if you follow along with the DTD you should be able to put one together. I suggest you try that first and then, if you can't get it to work, post your deployment configuration file for others to base their responses.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Mfitch
it's amazingly simple:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>
<deploymentConfiguration >
<localNode host="ktazp656.crdc.kp.org" timeout="600" blockMaxWaitTime="1800" blockCheckInterval="30" />
<replicationFarmSet >
<replicationFarm name="dev" quorum="" >
<nodeRef useNode="ktazd1116" >
</nodeRef>
</replicationFarm>
</replicationFarmSet>
<definition name="nkpdev" >
<source >
<sourceTeamsite area="/internet/main/internet/KP.Org/newkp_dev/WORKAREA/shared" >
<pathSpecification >
<path name="templatedata/healthconnect" />
<transferRules doDeletes="yes" dontDo="no" preserveAcls="no" followLinks="no" svrTryCount="" svrTryInterval="" svrTryDisable
Overwrite="no" rmReadOnly="yes" compression="no" compressionLevel="" applySourceFileTime="no" />
</pathSpecification>
</sourceTeamsite>
</source>
<target useReplicationFarm="dev" >
<targetTeamsite applyExtAttrs="yes" area="/default/main/internet/newkp_dev/WORKAREA/shared" >
<pathSpecification >
<path name="templatedata/healthconnect" />
</pathSpecification>
</targetTeamsite>
</target>
</definition>
<deployment transactional="no" >
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="nkpdev" />
</deployment>
</deploymentConfiguration>