Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Where does tuple preprocessor output go?
mcdoma2000
I am attempting to use external-tuple-preprocessor directive to modify xml in a data deploy. I am using OD 6.0.1, which supposedly allows creating a jar file in the od-home\userlib directory, restarting OD, and voila! you have access.
I put System.out.println statements in the java for testing purposes, but cannot find any output. Nor can I tell whether or not my TPP is being loaded or used.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Mark
TeamSite 6.5
OpenDeploy 6.0.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcdoma2000
An update: I have determined that my TPP is being loaded, but still am unable to find debug output. PLEASE!!!
Anyone have any ideas about where to find the output?
mcdoma2000
Never mind. I added my own logging and have moved past this problem.