Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ContentServices : CSLocalfactory
Jean
I want to manage connection with ContentServices, both with CSSOAPFactory and CSLocalFactory. The first class is in cssdk/cssdksoap.jar.
Were can I find, or download, the class com/interwoven/cssdk/factory/CSLocalFactory ? Should I write myself this class ?
I'm using TeamSite 6.0 / 6.1 on Solaris.
Thanks for your Help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi,
The CSLocalFactory is present in the Teamsite installation at <iw-home>/cssdk/cssdkjni.jar. The JNI client is shipped by default, but the SOAP client has to be separately downloaded. IMPORTANT: Please note that the CSLocalFactory should be used from the same machine where TeamSite is installed.
Hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Narendra
Jean
Tank you for your answer. Unfortunately, I can't find the cssdkjni.jar. Can it be downloaded from somewhere ?
@+
Migrateduser
I thought you had TeamSite 6.0. cssdkjni.jar is absolutely essential for the TeamSite UI to work. The cssdkjni.jar is present in the 'cssdk' folder of the TeamSite installation folder.
Best Regards,
Narendra
bturns
Hey Jean,
I'm curious what you are planning to develop using SOAP. Would you mind sharing?
thanks,
Bt.
Jean
I fact we are still using TeamSite 5.5, and are planning to migrate to 6.0 / 6.1. We have developped tags using OpenApi, and I'm working on the migration to Content Services. Based on the examples, and because I couldn't find the jar contaning CSLocalFactory, I made the system work with CSSOAPFactory - though it wasn't my goal... and now I what it to work with the LocalFactory, and I still can't find it : (
Thanks !
Migrateduser
Jean -
CS2.0 works only on TeamSite 6+. If you have TeamSite 6+, the cssdkjni.jar file is in
@iw-home/cssdk
- Navneet