Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IManFileSaveCmd/Dlg
ANDREW_PHOENIXBS
Hi,
Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to capture selected documents from the IManFileSaveDlg Class or if there is another way so I can choose a document and Save as a new version. Also if there is a way of building a CommandList for the OK button on the same dialog box as you can with the IManFileOpenDlg.
Thanks in advance,
Andrew
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
STodd
Have you checked the contents of the Context collection in the PostOnOK event?
I don't know the detail of this particular object, but I would have thought that something like an NRTDocument object or SelectedNRTDocuments collection would be present or returned where you are working with a document or documents.
Steve
jny
See technote 53218 if you want to see all the available contextitems in using the IManFileSaveCmd Object. This object does not support commandlist.