Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Document Shared As
System
I'm having trouble setting the equivalent of the 'Shared as:' property of a document profile to 'Private' via code. I'm using Visual Basic integrated with FileSite 8.0. I'm calling the Import Command and NewProfile Dialog. I'm pre-populating several properties of a new document before showing the NewProfile dialog to the user. I'm using this line to attempt to set a document to private:
pDlg.SetAttributeValueByID nrDefaultSecurity, nrPrivate, True
I'm not getting an error message running this line and it seems to be setting when debugging the code. When the profile screen comes up, 'Public' is still in the 'Shared as' box.
Am I allowed to make the document private, or am I doing something incorrectly?
Joe
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
Try setting it through the document object at PostOnOK event, like so:
Const imPrivate=88
Sub ImportCmd_PostOnOK(obj)
dim newdoc, iErrs
set newdoc = Context("ImportedDocument") ' This retuns the newly created document object
newdoc.Security.DefaultSecurity=imPrivate
newdoc.UpdateProfile iErrs
End Sub
Edited by jny on 12/06/04 04:11 PM (server time).