Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
compiling wft
Annad
Hi,
Is there a way to compile a wft somehow. I'd guess that there is a CLT to do it.
Please advise.
-Anna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Please try to look before you post - specifically,
this thread
which has been very active in the last two days.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Annad
Could you just tell me then how to extract a variable that I put in a cgi task.
This is what I have in that cgi task:
<cgitask name="Set EA" owner="anna.fernando" description="Set EA on DCR" immediate="t">
<areavpath v="\internet_hrdc-drhc\main\on\WORKAREA\on-wg_gt-on"/>
<successors>
<successorset description="set MD">
<succ v="set MD"/>
</successorset>
<successorset description="End the workflow.">
<succ v="End"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<command v="HRDC_setEA_temp.ipl"/>
<activation>
<pred v="Convert To DCR"/>
</activation>
<variables>
<variable key="wf_type" value='set_ea_only'/>
</variables>
</cgitask>
I wanted to extract the value of the variable wf_type.
I used the $wf->getVariable(wf_type) but that didn't work.
Thanks.
Dwayne
You don't specify where
$wf
came from but, if I can extrapolate from the name, it's probably a
TeamSite::WFworkflow
object. While the
TeamSite::WFworkflow
has
a method named
GetVariable
(not
g
etVariable
), it gets a
job
variable, not a task variable. You've created a task variable, so you need to use the
GetVariable
method of a
TeamSite::WFtask
object instead.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
Annad
Thanks a bunch.
It does work with $task->GetVariable(wf_type);
Thanks again.
Anna
Adam Stoller
I'm glad your problem is now solved - but what does this have to do with "compiling wft" ?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Annad
Well, I tried to use the TAG_info within the templated_data tag to pass in a variable to the workflow and thus can be retrieved in a task. . I ran the iwjobc with a job spec .xml file. However the iwjobc wouldn't compile a .xml with the templated_data tag in it. So I thought I would have to compile the .xml file. However, after this I thouught that I would just use a variable in the task. So I did and it worked.
Chart_hyperlink.zip
Adam Stoller
iwjobc only works on job description files (pure XML) as opposed to workflow templates (a blend of XML and perl) which provides for things like TAG_info(), __TAG__, __VALUE__, __INSERT__, etc..
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com