Hello Everyone,
I have a strange issue here. I am on TS6.1 on Win2K3. With OD and DD 6.0. I have a scenario in the past where, i used to deply and delete DCR's from my work area using workflows. I used various workflows to deploy and delete practically any thing from my Database. And the whole functionality of these workflows relied mainly on two files 'deploymetadata.ipl' and 'deletemetadata.ipl' . For maintainability constraints, i was asked to club these two into a single file and still keep both functionalities of Deploy and deletion of metadata intact. Well in this process, I have reached a point where i can delete a row in my metadata table, but my log files say a different thing. And also it seems like my DCR is not getting deleted. I am posting my log file error here. Please let me know, if there is some problem any where in the deletion from the log files. Since lots of files are involved in this it is practically impossible for me to post any other files. Please let me know if there is any thing else you want to know with out me making any attachments. Please if you could restrict you attachment requests to 2.
Thank You
Jessica
Log file Output :
[START 2004-11-29 17:22:30

\WebApps\Internal\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\wft\intranet_tsg\deploymetadata.ipl]
uidFile, jobId, taskId, areavpath = , 26423, 26431, \default\main\Intranet\TSG\WORKAREA\content
File is templatedata\general\faq\data\freeks2
Run DD delete command
Final command is:

\WebApps\Internal\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\bin\iwodcmd start tsg/tsg_dd.xml -k "iwdd=tsg" -k "DCR=templatedata/general/faq/data/freeks2" -k "schema=general_faq" -k "expDate=01/01/1901" -k "teamsiteURL=delete" -k "webserverURL=delete" -k "editors=delete_workflow" -k "emails=delete_workflow" -inst 26431
Final output is:
Locating OpenDeploy service.
Got OpenDeploy service
>>>>>-- Start deployment tsg/tsg_dd26431.
iwodstart running in default synchronous mode.
Need to wait for deployment to complete.
>>>>>-- Deployment tsg/tsg_dd26431 finished:
ID: m231 Start time: Mon Nov 29 17:22:30 EST 2004
Status: Completed with error
Final command is:

\WebApps\Internal\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\bin\iwodcmd start tsg\tsg_ea_dd -k "iwdd=tsg_ea_dd" -k "DCR=templatedata/general/faq/data/freeks2" -k "schema=tsg_metadata" -inst 26431
Final output is:
Locating OpenDeploy service.
Got OpenDeploy service
>>>>>-- Start deployment tsg\tsg_ea_dd26431.
iwodstart running in default synchronous mode.
Need to wait for deployment to complete.
>>>>>-- Deployment tsg\tsg_ea_dd26431 finished:
ID: m232 Start time: Mon Nov 29 17:22:31 EST 2004
Status: Completed
[END 2004-11-29 17:22:31

\WebApps\Internal\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\wft\intranet_tsg\deploymetadata.ipl]