Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Readonly DCR HTML
System
Is there any trick with which I could embed HTML in a DCR in such a way as to get clickable links (CCI) into the readonly view of a DCR?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Where there's a will, there's a hack. I can put the HTML in the label (which is then clickable in both edit and view modes). I can't pass DCR data but my target is a CGI which can probably check HTTP referrer to see what DCR was being viewed. Of course this will break with a future release...
<label><a target="_blank" href="
http://www.google.com">Label</a></label>
Migrateduser
of course this causes the browser to hang/crash if the label is inside a replicant when adding a replicant.
Migrateduser
And the referrer does not include the DCR, just /iw/webdesk/templating/DatacaptureServlet. ****.