Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Using input fields in connectors
MikeatBDB
I have a connector where I need to trap when a hyperlink is clicked and write an audit to a database.
My problem is I cannot work out how a submit would work from within the connector. I have it working as a standalone asp page using serverside javascript so that is no problem from the code unless there are some modifications required when it is transferred to a connector.
Thanks
Mike Healy
Bircham Dyson Bell
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
MikeatBDB
Sorry
Found the problems.
1. I had put client side javascript in the worng place i.e not in the connector.js file
2. Needed to change the action value of the form to the value found in location.href before submitting the form.
Mike