Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data deploy for a select box with multiple values
mmadhu
I want to select multiple values in a select box and I am wondering if it is
possible to data deploy these values as separate rows in the same table in the database.
For eg: I have a user drop down and a usergroup drop down. From the user drop down I select a single user (select box) and for that user from the usergroup dropdown I select mutiple usergroups. (select box where mutiple values can be selected). Is it possible to data deply these into a table
as follows where 1is the user id i selected and a,b,c are the usergroup Ids i selected from the second dropdown.
userId usergroupId primarykey
1 a 22
1 b 23
1 c 24
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
You don't say what version of DD you're using.
On page 129 of the
Database Deployment for OpenDeploy Administration Guide
for OD/DD 6, there's a reference to the
list-field
and
list-to-replicant
attributes which seem to apply to your situation.
I'm fairly certain these are
not
new attributes, so I would think any recent version of DD should be able to handle this.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K