Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Launchpad and Multiple stores
cmatsyk
Hey all,
Quick question, might be an easy one. I have multiple stores on 5.5.2. I want to have launchpad configured for direct edit for all the stores. Right now I can only get one store to work with the others having to download and upload. Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Search the forums - probably *all* posts in *all* forums - because I'm pretty sure I remember this (or very similar) being discussed on DevNet before - and I believe the response included fairly clear instructions for how to do this.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
cmatsyk
Thanks... I found a posting but it does not seem to work. I change the launchpad.pref file but the next time I logon it reverts to the old file. Seems the manual edits do not keep.
cmatsyk
Got it to work, just had too many brackets.
Thanks...
Migrateduser
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEAMSITE&Number=7992&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1