Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ReviseAsset web service method in MB 4.5
engtat
I was trying to revise an asset using web service but I got this error:
Server was unable to process request. --> MBException: Cannot revise a locked asset.
The same code was working with web service MB 4.0 but not in MB 4.5.
Here is what I did:
Service.ReviseAsset(buffer,AssetID,null,null,850,txtRevisionComments.Text,out jobid)
There are 3 new parameters added to the reviewasset method. Can you tell me what should I enter for the "Task ID"? This parameter was not required in MB4.0.
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msnider
Try unlocking it by calling LockAsset( assetID, false ) before calling ReviseAsset.
The taskID parameter allows you to specify an insertion task that will modify the asset during insertion. In 4.0, only the <none> task was supported. So to get the same behavior in 4.5, just specify a null value for the taskID.
Mark