Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Read only check box
Tanuj
Hi I want to make check box to be read only, and so that user cannot change its value.
But that doesn't seems to be working. This is what I am doing.
<item name="PhoneNumber" pathid="PhoneNumber">
<label>Atleast one phone no</label>
<description/>
<checkbox>
<option label="Required" value="Y"/>
</checkbox>
<readonly/>
</item>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
Nope, that won't work.
What you've essentially done is to create two different definitions of the same item. One is a checkbox, the other is a readonly field (which is displayed as plain text.) I'm not sure how the TS GUI would interpret that, but, in any case, it's not what you wanted.
There is not read-only attribute that you can set on the checkbox control that I know of. You'd have to do it via FormAPI once the document has loaded.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K