Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Caching of ASPX files
bjorre
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=1254
<-- This is how i remove the asp caching, but i've got the same problem with ASPX (.NET) Now, and i cannot find the kb that can show me how to tell the IIS not to cache the .aspx files. this is getting very disturbing, so if any other person have had this problem please reply or send me an e-mail
bjorn.bjokman@halvarsson.se
Kindest regards Björn
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
What version of TeamSite are you using?
I had this issue with the 5.5x platform where my newly compiled assemblies or pre-compiled pages where not being picked up. I had to resort to recreating the application space.
When I upgraded to the 6.x platform this issue went away.
bjorre
Im so sorry that I havent responded to this yet, but Im using Ts6.1 with the latest Servicepack.