Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VFE and new custom buttons
Dogbert
Ok,
I have added a Service Mark button and it shows up. But, I've added another button that does not. I remember having to do "something" to make the button show up and I don't remember that "something" at all. I used to think I had to clear my cache, delete my cookies and delete the .ocx.
Well, I did all that and no button. What am I missing? All the code is in the files: visualformat.xml, locale409.xml, and ewebeditproevents.js.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dogbert
Is this the wrong forum for this question?
Adam Stoller
Technically - VFE questions belong on the Templating / FormsPublisher forum - so yeah, it's the wrong forum.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Dogbert
Well I tried there first and got nada......thought I'd try here.....Thanks
Gregg Faus
Cross Post (sigh):
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEMPLATING&Number=47016
I asked a couple questions and you haven't responded.