Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Sciface error #28 (Insufficient space to complete
System
Hi Folks,
I'm receiving this error message when I try to do any operation on our TS box (TS 5.5.2 SP5 with OD 5.6 SP1, DD 5.6 SP1, MT3.5 on Win2000). I've check the disk space and we are fine on that. Also, I've tried with different including Administrator (admin and master) as well and get this error, so it doesn't matter who I'm logged in as.
Sciface error #28 (Insufficient space to complete operation)
I've searched through the Forums and Devnet with not luck on information about this error.
Any ideas?
Thanks In Advance,
Mukesh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
How much disk do you have ? What % is free ? Usually at 90% it freezes
What OS ? If Unix how much room is in /tmp
Migrateduser
Thanks Nipper. I didn't realize that the setting for disk space was set that high, didn't even think to look at that setting . I freed up diskspace and the error went away. I'm going to lower the percentage at which it freezes so that even with about 3GB of free space the server doesn't freeze up.
Thanks for your help.
-Mukesh