Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Removing Menu Items
Maninder_IBM
Does anyone know how to remove the "my list modified" and "my list locked" from the webdesk interface? I have been able to remove list locked and list modified from this menu (following instructions in admin guide) but not the "my" options as there is no mention of these in the guides.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
herald10
which version of Teamsite do you have? I am not sure about 6.x. But on 5.5.2 they must be custom menu items. you probably can remove them by deleting their entries in /etc/iw.cfg.
Hope that helps
nipper
>which version of Teamsite do you have? I am not sure about 6.x. But on 5.5.2 they must be custom menu items. you probably can remove them by >deleting their entries in /etc/iw.cfg.
Not list my modified or list my locked files. They do not (appear) to have variables to turn off as they
are only WebDesk and not WebDeskPro menu items
herald10
sorry my mistake. I did not notice webdesk. I take back everything I said.
Migrateduser
No, they're not custom menu items. They're out of the box menu items on the View menu in Web Desk only.
Completely guessing here... Try removing them the way you remove any menu item from webdesk. Names might be: myLastModified and myLocked. Let me know if that works. If it doesn't I'd probably talk to support since it seems to be undocumented. Also check the KB.
- Jason
Maninder_IBM
Thanks for all you help. I have tried those names but with no luck. Apparently you can hack a file (which is unsupported). Anyone know which file?