Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Semaphore error on NRTDMS
Noble
Hi.
I've programmed a method that automatically generates a custom 4 value (matterId). It finds the last value in custom 4-table, adds 1 to the result nad inserts the new value in custom 4 using IMANADMIN.INRTDatabase2.
It works fine in the development environment, but I get this error when I try it in the test environment on another server:
Insertfeil: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040066): [NRTSession ][Login ]Logging in as "admin" : The semaphore is set and cannot be closed.
at iManage.WorkSite.Admin.NRTSessionClass.Login(String UserID, String Password)
at iManage.WorkSite.Web.UI.Page.CreateMatterId.SetMatterId()
The code that causes the error is this:
iManage.WorkSite.Admin.NRTDMS ndms = new iManage.WorkSite.Admin.NRTDMSClass();
iManage.WorkSite.Admin.INRTDatabase2 db;
iManage.WorkSite.Admin.INRTSession sess;
string imUser = "admin";
string imPsw = "admin";
try
{
sess = ndms.Sessions.Add("dnbnordev",null,null);
sess.Login(imUser,imPsw);
db = (iManage.WorkSite.Admin.INRTDatabase2) sess.Databases.Item(1);
db.InsertParentCustomField(iManage.WorkSite.Admin.AttributeID.nrCustom4,matterId,matterId,true);
sess.Logout();
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
LogAction("Insertfeil: " + ex.ToString());
}
Does anyone know why I get this error and how I can solve it?
Thanks,
Noble
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
It appears that this issue has been resolved from your submission to DevSupport.