Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite 6.1 and Metatagger 4.0.1
IWguy
Hello,
My client is installing Metatagger 4.0.1 with Teamsite 6.1.0 and I've read that a patch is required to make them work together - Do I contact support directly for this patch or can I get it from the actual support site. I've looked and couldn't find anything.
Also, what does the patch fix?
Thanks,
D
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
i_like_smile
Hi,
To use MetaTagger 4.0.1 with TeamSite 6.1, you will need to apply two TeamSite fixes which will be available in an upcoming TS 6.1 sp2 release. After TeamSite SP2 is applied, your TeamSite server will be able to communicate with any MetaTagger 4.0 server but will not longer be able to communicate with a MetaTagger 3.6 server.
Thanks,
Li
Li
Interwoven Certified Professional
Interwoven Inc.
http://www.interwoven.com
IWguy
Thanks for the quick response Li!
Is it my interpretation that Teamsite 6.1 and Metatagger 4.0.1 are not supported together until the release of of TS 6.1 SP2?
What are the current limitations of using TS 6.1 with Metatagger 4.0.1? (i.e. which functionaliity is disabled or broken?)
Thanks again,
D
i_like_smile
Hi Darcy,
I need to clarify what I posted earlier. I talked to engineering and here is the information:
Is it my interpretation that TeamSite 6.1 and MetaTagger 4.0.1 are not supported together until the release of TS 6.1 SP2?
==>
They are supported together but there is a bug about CLT. And the bug will be fixed in TS6.1 SP2. In SP2, it includes the fix for the issue. Apply TS 6.1 SP2 will NOT break communicate with a MetaTagger 3.6 server.
What are the current limitations of using TS 6.1 with MetaTagger 4.0.1? (i.e. which functionality is disabled or broken?)
==>
The CLT bug I mentioned above. And also, there will be a separate patch on top of TS6.1 SP2 which is not required for use between TS 6.x and MT 4.0.1 if English language is used. However once that patch is applied, only MT 4.0.1 will work with TS 6.x (can no longer use MT 3.6).
Sorry about the confusion and I hope this helps.
Li
Interwoven Certified Professional
Interwoven Inc.
http://www.interwoven.com
IWguy
Sweet!
Thanks for the info - it's all clear now!
My client will be happy to know what exactly the limitation is - the only thing they are asking now is when will TS 6.1 SP2 be released?
Thanks again Li,
D