Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Open Deploy service not starting
Thiags
Hi,
I installed OD 5.6 SP1 and base server on Win2k server.
When I restarted the server the open deploy service is not starting automatically.
When i tried iwodserverstatus, I get a message as
OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173
Could not establish RMI connection to the OpenDeploy server.
Please check that the OpenDeploy server is running.
Any thoughts why this happen?
-Thiags
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Is the OD service set to start automatically in the Windows services panel?
If yes, are there any errors reported in the Windows or OD logs?
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Thiags
Hi Todd,
I checked the logs and figured out teh log path mentioned in my odbase.xml was incorrect.I rectified it and rebooted the server.
Now open deploy service came up and everything looks fine.
Really appreciate your help.
Cheers!
Thiags