Folks I am having a small issue here that I can't figure out.
We have been using send_emaiil.ipl for YEARS with the MAIL::MAILER perl module and the code is:
eval {
use Mail::Mailer;
my $mailer = new Mail::Mailer( 'smtp', Server => $mailserver );
my %headers=();
$headers{'To'} = \
@to_emails;
# $headers{'Cc'} = &get_cc_mail($areavpath);
$headers{'From'} = "teamsite.server\
@cigna.com";
$headers{'Subject'} = $subject;
$mailer->open(\%headers);
print $mailer $msg;
$mailer->close;
};
we have always used a comma to separate multiple names
user1@cigna.com,
user2@cigna.com,
user3@cigna.com and were sending that to the local SMTP service on the TeamSite machine. The company has now mandated that we don't have local SMTP installs and use the SMTP services on the exchange server. When I send these emails to the Exchange server those with multiple addresses don't send. Single addresses send fine.
I have tried the following combinations with no success:
user1@cigna.com,
user2@cigna.comuser1@cigna.com;
user2@cigna.comuser1@cigna.com,user2@cigna.comuser1@cigna.com;user2@cigna.com"user1@cigna.com,
user2@cigna.com"
"user1@cigna.com;
user2@cigna.com"
"user1@cigna.com,user2@cigna.com"
"user1@cigna.com;user2@cigna.com"
'user1@cigna.com,
user2@cigna.com'
'user1@cigna.com;
user2@cigna.com'
'user1@cigna.com,user2@cigna.com'
'user1@cigna.com;user2@cigna.com'
Any suggestions? This is currently being used on TeamSite5.5.2 on a WinNT server and will be going to a Win2K3 server with TeamSite6.1 in October