Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
viewing PDFs and Word Doc in Teamsite
philipcz
Hello All,
I am unable to view a PDF, Word, or Excel Doc in Teamiste 6.1. I remember when I was in IWOV Support, that there was a KB on how to do this. However, this may be a internal KB and not available to the public. I believe that I had to modify a cong file, but do not remember the name now the location of the conf file. Can some one please help me Jog my memory and tell me the KB I am missing ore what conf file to configure Teamsite 6.1 to render Word, PDF, and Excel files
Thanks in advance
Phil Czajkowksi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
This should be do-able via the iw.cfg file
Check out pages 29/30 of the TeamSite Adminstration Guide - Release 6.1 [Unix] or pages 27/28 in the Windows version.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
har
We had the same problem. try commenting out the following two lines in iw-webd/rewrite.conf.template and then running "iwreset -ui":
RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} iw_user=([^\ ;]+)
RewriteRule . - [E=IWUSER:%1]
If this solves the problem, you are running into a bug with IE. You can leave these lines commented out -- they just set a variable so that TS can log the userid in the access log
philipcz
I did get this working.
The problem has to do with the smart context editor.
TeamSite wants to inject the code for the SCE for PDF,DOC,XLS
M Fix was this in my iw.cfg.
[iwproxy_smartcontextedit_allowed]
_default=yes
_regex=.*\.(doc|pdf|xls)$=no