Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS specs comparison
Sachin_Kool
Is there anywhere spec comparison readily available between:
1) TS 5.5.2 SP6 and TS 6.1.0
and
2) TS 6.1.0 and TS6.5
I am doing some analysis and if this comparison if readily available will save my time considerably.
Any pointers are welcome.
Thanks.
-Sachin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I had to do something like this recently and I ended up downloading and looking at all the release notes for the various different versions and SPs.
It's kind of a shame that Interwoven has never figured out how to highlight changes in the manuals and/or to produce top-level documentation like this - but - I believe most of the information is there in the release notes if you're willing to spend time looking at them.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com