Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TFO workflow/approve ?
nipper
TS 5.5.2 Solaris, TFO 5.6
We use TFO to push content to a staging server. Now I want to push this to a production server. So I need a way of
having a user say go.
The problem is that they like the TFO interface & are not really too keen on the TS.
If I create a WF with a CGI task, does that require a TS login first ? The cookie will likely not be there since
they are only using TFO. Corp frowns on setting the cookie timeout infinite.
The other (really bad) option is that I can create 2 folders, test and prod, push stuff into test for test and
prod for prod. Ugly but it will work.
THere has to be a better idea. What am I missing ?
TIA
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jzhuang
You can use TFO to perform a Workflow submit. TFO will set the correct cookie that TS requires.
nipper
So if I do a WF submit & have a CGI to a task to approve it (same user) then they will not
be asked to log in ?
Cool
Andy
Migrateduser
Does TFO 5.6 work with TS6.1 or do I need to wait for a 6.x version?
Migrateduser
DOH! If I had just paid attention to the fact that TFO 5.6 is associated with TS6.1 in the downloads section of the support site, the answer would have been obvious to me.