Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Telestream FlipFactory?
System
Hi all.
During yesterday's webcast, something was said about integration with Telestream FlipFactory for repurposing and reprocessing multimedia files (something that is sorely missing from the current version of MediaBin, imo).
It was just mentioned briefly, and then nothing more was said about it.
Since I can't find any information about this (I tried in both Interwoven's site and in Telestream's site), can anyone shed some light on this?
Thanks
Folco Banfi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BrianMeek
Falco,
My fault for mentioning a work-in-progress. This integration is actually not released yet and I should have left it off the slide.
Please contact me by email if you're interested in advance testing and I'll see what I can do. The integration takes the form of a MediaBin encoder primitive so that one can create retrieval tasks that process the source video according to a FlipFactory XML command file.
Thanks,
-- brian
bmeek@interwoven.com