Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
do I need the TSIMP_* user in my role config files
System
Im not really sure what this user is even used for...its in the roles files as Master and Editor.
servername\TSIMP_servername
i know its supposed to be Teamsite impersonation user or something and is part of the Web Preview group. any help/explanation would be appreciated
---------------------
Eric B.
Federated Investors
AOL IM: arthas76
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
I don't think you need the TSIMP_hostname user in your roles files. I don't have it in my installation.
Does that answer your question ?
Migrateduser
yes good enough, thanks. im just trying to clean up our role files and i wanted to make sure it wasnt critical for anything.
i searched thru the tech library for any background and only got 3 results (none of which were relevant).
---------------------
Eric B.
Federated Investors
AOL IM: arthas76