Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
<browser> in 6.1
gzevin
if you have deleted files in a directory and then, from a DCT press on the Browse - you will see deleted files in the browser as well.
Does anybody see any good reason of linking to a *deleted* file?
we find this very annoying, I'll try to file it as a bug
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Sounds like a bug to me too.
It could possibly be a useful feature if it was configurable through an attribute on the browse item (although I can't think of a use for it at the moment
)
But (imho) it definitely shouldn't be the default behaviour.
Cheers
Michael
gzevin
I sent it to the support with the request to file it as a bug....
will post, if there are any updates
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU