Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Approval,Edit and Delete buttons get disabled
jagiyer
Hello
I am working on Teamsite 6.0L on Windows 2000.
The approval ,Edit and Delete buttons get disabled after one of the users takes the ownership of the group
task in the workflow. This is observed only when we login through the Content center standard.
This works fine when logged in through content center professional and webdesk.
Please note that we are having the problem for the last 4 Days.
Everything was fine till last week.
Could this be due to change of some permissions?
I have attached the screen shot for reference.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks,
Jag....
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Well, I am also having the same problem using Content Center Professional but its only when I log in as an Editor Role and as a Mastre role it works fine.
I don't know what's going on everything gets disabled ??? Let me know if you find something??
Thanks
Surnu