Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Sid Meier's Pirates
NathansDIS
Is anyone playing this game? It is definately worth checking out. Let me know what you think about it.
-n
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
the original apple/c64 version was a fav of mine, but im too wrapped up in the time vacuum that is WoW to pick nething else up atm
Baeck
I loved the original and I bought the new release. It's great to have a "new" Sid Meier game to play! Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to actually play it!
Aaron Baecker
Senior Consultant
Quotient, Inc.
http://www.Quotient-Inc.com
Lex
It's a lot of fun. Of course, I just
had
to create a pirate named Jack Sparrow and then rename my flagship to Black Pearl.
Darryl Luther
darryl.luther@weyerhaeuser.com
Senior Web Analyst
Weyerhaeuser