Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Content Services SDK 2
System
I want to install the CSSDK2.0, in the client side, in a windows XP PC
I didn´t manage to get this software package, but I have not found it anywhere in the “downloads” section.
So I downloaded the complete TeamSite6 software and tried to install: /module/windows/csiface.exe
But it didn’t work.
At the end I have managed to get a cssdkiface.jar, and with the CSSDK API I have compiled the sample classes.
It has been compiled correctly.
However, this JAR lacks everything referring to SOAP (i.e: CSSoapFactory), so it doesn’t work in runtime (dynamic loaded classes, i.e: CreateClient.java)
What should I install exactly?, which .jar libraries would I need?, where can I get them?
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Kude:
The ContentServices SDK is only visible for download from the support site if your company has purchased the Development Suite. If you are not sure if you have purchased this, you can check with your Interwoven Sales or SUpport person.
Based upon what you are seeing on the site, it sounds like you have not purchased this product at this time.
hth,
lissa