Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwxmltest.ipl error
rodigz
Error running the iwxmltest.ipl
bash-2.03$ /home/teamsite/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl iwxmltest.ipl < manifest.data
no element found at line 1, column 0, byte 0:
^
at /home/teamsite/iw-home/iw-perl/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris/XML/Parser.pm l
ine 185
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
What version of TeamSite is this? (I assume you're on Solaris - yes?)
Where did "iwxmltest.ipl" come from? (I don't see it in my TS6.1 Solaris system)
Where did "manifest.data" come from? Can you post it as an attachment?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
rodigz
hi fish,
5.6 o.d.
I run the sample
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
#####################################################
#
# iwxmltest.ipl
#
# Test script to exercise the IWXML.pm module
# To run:
#
# iwperl iwxmltest.ipl < manifest.data
#
#####################################################
#use lib "/usr/Interwoven/OpenDeployNG/solutions/perl";
use IWXML;
my $IWODHOME = "/usr/Interwoven/OpenDeployNG";
my $IWODHOMELIB="/home/teamsite/iw-home/iw-perl/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris";
@INC
= (
@INC
, $IWODHOMELIB);
@INC
= (
@INC
,"/home/teamsite/iw-home/opendeploy/examples/iw-perl");
require "IWXML.pm";
my($log) = "/tmp/od_log_data";
my($xml) = IWXML::GetLogDataFromSTDIN();
my(
@f_success)
= $xml->GetSucceededFiles();
my(
@f_deleted)
= $xml->GetSucceededDeletedFiles();
my(
@f_failed)
= $xml->GetFailedFiles();
if (open(OUT, ">>$log")){
print OUT "#" x 70, "\n# ", scalar(localtime()), "\n", "#" x 70, "\n";
print OUT "SUCCEEDED\n", "=" x 70, "\n";
foreach(
@f_success){
print OUT "$_\n";
}
print OUT "DELETED\n", "=" x 70, "\n";
foreach(
@f_deleted){
print OUT "$_\n";
}
print OUT "FAILED\n", "=" x 70, "\n";
foreach(
@f_failed){
print OUT "$_\n";
}
print OUT "_" x 70, "\n";
close(OUT);
exit(0);
}
# if the open failed, let OpenDeploy know
print "<response code='-2'/>\n";
exit(1);
thanks
Adam Stoller
Oops - clearly I fogot which forum this was - I was looking for iwxmltest.ipl in my IWHOME not my ODHOME directory.
Unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, the machine I'm looking at has OD 6 installed rather than OD 5.6 - and it looks like the script has been changed somewhat from it's previous version (for one thing - it doesn't make sense to have a 'use IWXML;' *and* a 'require "IWXML.pm"' - The 'use lib' should not be commented out IMO.)
Anyway - the remaining question is - where did you get 'manifest_data' from? Can you post (as an attachment) the file file you used for 'manifest_data' ?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
rodigz
Hi Fish,
Thank you so much on your reply.. I just use the original script..
It' my mistake..
thanks!