Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Mozilla support
pvpkumar
Is Interwoven products (teamsite) support Mozilla 1.4 or higher ? Any one tested TS working perfect with Mozilla ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Valentine
AFAIK 1.6 is officially supported with mozilla.
Everything was working for me on Firefox from 0.6 and on Mozilla from 1.5.
However I can not comment on, whether or not Visual Format Editor is working, since I am on the non-Windows platform.
princefarming
I've done testing with Mozilla 1.5 on TeamSite 5.5.2 on Windows 2000, and TeamSite 6.0 on AIX, and I haven't seen any Browser problems yet. I'm not sure if Interwoven Supports Mozilla or not.
Michael Wynn
TD Bank Financial Group
LooseCannon
Have a look at the
Compatibility Matrix
I suggest contacting support if you don't have access.
Migrateduser
TeamSite 6.1 officially supports the Mozilla 1.5 browser.
Thanks,
David Yun
Sr. Product Manager, TeamSIte
dyun@interwoven.com