Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Upgrade 502 to 552 requirements
Jeremy
Hi,
I know this has been bashed around a lot, but I cannot seem to find the definite answer.
We are on 5.0.2 and are upgrading to 5.5.2 (both on Win2000).
What Service Packs are we supposed to have on our Windows machine? I know there were/are issues with Win2k SP3 and TS5.5.2.
So what I am asking is what Service Pack should we be putting on Windows 2000 if we are going to be upgrading to the latest TS SP6?
Any RTFM would be great!
Thanks,
Jeremy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi Jeremy
Check out the support site:
https://support.interwoven.com/resources/products/compatibility/teamsite5.asp
Cheers
Michael
Jeremy
Thanks Michael! Thats exactly what I was looking for but could not find!
Michael
No worries Jeremy - good luck with the upgrade! I hope you are going all the way to 6.1?
Cheers
Michael